- With respect to electronic messaging, "spam" means [unsolicited, bulk or indiscriminate messages, typically sent for commercial purposes].
- We do not support spam of any sort.
- Our messaging systems automatically scan all incoming [email and other] messages and filter out messages that appear to be spam.
- We may also report incoming email as spam. This can result in IP addresses and domain names being blacklisted.
Spam filtering issues
- No message filtering system is 100% accurate, and from time to time legitimate messages will be filtered out by our systems.
- If you believe that a legitimate message you have sent has been filtered out by our systems, please advise the message recipient by another means.
- You can reduce the risk of a message being caught by the spam filters by:
- sending messages in plain text (instead of, or in addition to, HTML);
- removing any message attachments;
- avoiding the terminology or jargon and text styling typically used by spammers; and/or
- ensuring that your messages are scanned for malware before dispatch.
- We provide a facility that enables users to send [email messages] OR [private messages] OR [[message type(s)]] to others.
- Users must not use our messaging facility or any of our other services to store, copy, send, relay or distribute spam.
- Full provisions concerning the use of our messaging facility are set out in [our website terms and conditions of use].
Receipt of unwanted messages from us
- In the unlikely event that you receive any message from us or sent using our systems that may be considered to be spam, please contact us using the details below and the matter will be investigated.
- This website is owned and operated by 3mdigital Networks Pvt. Ltd.
- Our principal place of business is at 3mdigital Networks Pvt Ltd , South End Road, Jaya Nagar East, Jaya Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India 560078
- You can contact us:
- [by post, using the postal address [given above]];
- [using our website contact form];
- [by telephone, on [the contact number published on our website from time to time]]; or
- [by email, using [the email address published on our website from time to time]]
Terms & Conditions
In accordance to the Information Technology Act, 2000 (Government of India), Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) Act 1997 & 2000 and the common law of contract, these Terms and Conditions are valid, binding and enforceable for all persons that access the Mobtexting website, the web pages, applications, API's or any part thereof. Hence, if you do not agree to be bound over by these Terms and Conditions, then you may not use the Mobtexting website. The reasonable use of the Mobtexting website shall automatically bind the Users to this agreement.
Mobtexting respects the privacy of the Users and assures that it shall not monitor, edit, or disclose any personal information about the Users or about the User's Mobtexting account, which includes all of its contents, without the User's prior permission. However, this will not apply if Mobtexting has to:
- Conform to the statutory and/or legal requirements or comply with the legal process;
- Protect and defend the rights or property of Mobtexting
- Enforce this Agreement or protect Mobtexting business or reputation, including without limitation, upon termination, cancellation or suspension of this Agreement by Mobtexting
- Respond to the request for identification in connection with the claim of copyright or trademark infringement by the Users or to a claim by a third party that the Users is using the Products and/or Services in connection with an infringement, illegal or improper activity
- Act to protect the interests of the Users or any others in general
The User agrees that Mobtexting can access his/her account, including the message content, as stated above or respond to product specific queries or technical issues.
The User hereby permits Mobtexting to send him/her communication via email/sms of any updates, upgrades, notices, or any other information that Mobtexting deems important for the Users to know, relating to the Products and/or Services.