In the last few years, the landscape of communication in terms of technology has been dramatically and drastically changed. Today every business wants to get connected to the consumer as soon as possible and the customer also wants to get the information on products & services immediately. SMS services have solved the problem of urgency for both as each person is equipped with a mobile phone, where with a blink of eye information is available to the customer and organizations can also send the text messages as per their needs i.e. transactional or promotional. With SMS, users can easily send to or receive the messages from a single person or several persons. It’s is the most convenient and fast channel of communication.
Having said all these and catered the need of exigency, Is SMS is a secure way to send the messages? How these technologies ensure that it will be a secure SMS
? It’s true that every SMS is not secured; the integrity and confidentiality mechanisms for SMS security management
are specified as optional security measures which are made available only if requested but are not specified as mandatory requirements for any SMS system.
But today every SMS service provider ensures the proper implementation of SMS Security Management System
through encryption and API based SMPP (Short Message Peer-to-Peer), a level-7 TCP/IP protocol that is used in telecommunication industry for exchanging the SMS messages between SMSC (Short Message Service Centers) and ESME (External Short Messaging Entities) for fast SMS messages delivery.
Why It Is Necessary To Have SMS Security Management System In Place?
Implementing SMS Security Management System
helps to prevent some of the security threats in SMS usage, such as
- Disclosure of the message
- Avoid message spamming
- Denial of Service (DoS) / Flooding Attacks
- The malformed vulnerable message that crashes the phone
- SMS viruses
- SMS Phishing
Reasons To Choose Secure SMS Solution From Third Party
An SMS Security Management system
helps the organizations to safeguard the business data with speedy engagement with the customer.
- It’s easy to implement any third-party software or system with help of API via SMPP, XML, and HTTP.
- With SMS security systems, it’s easy to send any type of message such as event details, verification SMS, the promotional marketing campaign can be personalized and sent to anybody in just a few clicks without any concern.
- GUI based friendly interfaces are made available to manage the system and to view detailed reporting.
- Technical assistance is also provided by them.
- They are a cost-effective solution.
, an SMS service provider, gives the secure SMS system solution
equipped with necessary tools that help the users to communicate with the customers facilitating and meeting all regulatory and compliance requirements’. We provide the most robust, user-friendly and fully secured SMS system where stored data is secured and well encrypted on cloud-based servers.
If you are looking out for a trusted and reliable partner for secure SMS solution
, then get in touch with MOBtexting. To know more details visit @https://www.mobtexting.com/